Sunday, August 9, 2015

~BLAST FROM THE PAST~ 
*my very first cards*

~Two Feathers~ 

{hand made rubber stamp} 
{using fine glitter on window sheet} 
~Columbine~ 
{using fine glitter on watercolor paper} 

 

*Zoo Babies* 
*Thats The Ticket* 
*When I Grow Up* 


*Dreams Du Jour* 
{using wood card stock & sewing machine} 



Tracy & Penny Bound... 
~Watercolor Pencils Class~ 
Rubber Stamp *Grapes* 


~GetEn`Digital~ 






~Learning To *Pop Up*~ 
*Frogs And Flies* 
*On Gossamer Wings* 
*Heartfelt Thanks* 





*Pretty Petals* 
*Pretty Amazing* 
*Weathered* 
*Still Life Stems* 
*Warmest Regards* 
*A Little Bit Of Magic* 
*Just Believe* 


*All A Flutter* 
*Still Life Stems* 
*Warmest Regards* 
*Well Scripted* 
*Wandering Words* 





*Timeless Treasures* 
*Friendship's Journey* 




*House Of Haunts* 
*Tableau Of Terror* 



*Halloween Backgrounds* 
*Web Wishes* 


~Happy Boo To You~ 
*Home Is Where The Haunt Is* 
*Booglie Eyes* 
When I made this card, I wanted to add some fun 
Halloween printable games inside... 
I formatted the color to black & white & adjusted the size to 
fit my card & attached them inside with an orange paperclip. 

 



No comments: