Tuesday, December 6, 2011

~Season's Greetings~ 
"Warmest greetings of the season and every good wish for the coming year"
This card always brings a smile to my face. Last year, about this same time, my bff "Kishan" pulled my arm to take a card class at Archiver's. We made three different cards. This was Kishan & my favorite. After class we zoomed around the shop, looking for all the supplies just to make this one card. It was definitely funny & a good time. You would of thought it was "Black Friday" which I can honestly say, I've never been but I'm pretty sure that was what it's like. Kishan & I spent hours hanging out in my craft room afterwards, making these cards. Of course, our cards are more bu~ti~ful {hehe}. I'm so sure this card is going to be a tradition of ours.
I Heart You My Little "Firecracker" Friend :) 


No comments: